Homemade Laundry Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This Homemade Laundry Soap is the perfect way to save money and provide DIY gifts to your neighbors this holiday season. Your neighbors are sure to appreciate this useful and natural homemade liquid laundry detergent, because it does a great job cleaning your clothes and is excellent at removing stains. Add cute holiday labels to your gifts as well! Follow this simple homemade laundry detergent recipe to create a reliable and very inexpensive soap that works on High Efficiency machines and regular washing machines.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextDIY All Purpose Surface Spray Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
- DIY All Purpose Surface Spray Recipe
- How to Keep Your Shoes Fresh
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- How To Remove Water Stains From Wood
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- 10 Spring Cleaning Tips
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates