Homemade Laundry Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This Homemade Laundry Soap is the perfect way to save money and provide DIY gifts to your neighbors this holiday season. Your neighbors are sure to appreciate this useful and natural homemade liquid laundry detergent, because it does a great job cleaning your clothes and is excellent at removing stains. Add cute holiday labels to your gifts as well! Follow this simple homemade laundry detergent recipe to create a reliable and very inexpensive soap that works on High Efficiency machines and regular washing machines.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Revamp your kitchen and give yourself some extra space for goodies with this Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage tutorial. Adding a few… Continue reading: "Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern