Homemade Laundry Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This Homemade Laundry Soap is the perfect way to save money and provide DIY gifts to your neighbors this holiday season. Your neighbors are sure to appreciate this useful and natural homemade liquid laundry detergent, because it does a great job cleaning your clothes and is excellent at removing stains. Add cute holiday labels to your gifts as well! Follow this simple homemade laundry detergent recipe to create a reliable and very inexpensive soap that works on High Efficiency machines and regular washing machines.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- 10 Spring Cleaning Tips
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- How to Make Eyeglass Cleaner
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Teardrop Earrings
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase