Homemade Laundry Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This Homemade Laundry Soap is the perfect way to save money and provide DIY gifts to your neighbors this holiday season. Your neighbors are sure to appreciate this useful and natural homemade liquid laundry detergent, because it does a great job cleaning your clothes and is excellent at removing stains. Add cute holiday labels to your gifts as well! Follow this simple homemade laundry detergent recipe to create a reliable and very inexpensive soap that works on High Efficiency machines and regular washing machines.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextDIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Make your front porch more inviting and welcoming with this Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing. If woodworking isn't your forte,… Continue reading: "Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing"
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- Homemade Rust Remover
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- DIY Dishwasher Tabs
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- How To Make Rose Petal Salve
- Printable Donut Valentine Cards
- Colourful Jewelry Display Pegboard
- Printable Valentine's Day Candy Dice Game