Homemade Laundry Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
This Homemade Laundry Soap is the perfect way to save money and provide DIY gifts to your neighbors this holiday season. Your neighbors are sure to appreciate this useful and natural homemade liquid laundry detergent, because it does a great job cleaning your clothes and is excellent at removing stains. Add cute holiday labels to your gifts as well! Follow this simple homemade laundry detergent recipe to create a reliable and very inexpensive soap that works on High Efficiency machines and regular washing machines.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Lavender Sage DIY All-Purpose Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- DIY Gel Air Freshener Tutorial
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Homemade Fridge Odor Remover Spray
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch