We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
We love natural cleaning products, and this is no different. Learn how to make Homemade Laundry Detergent with Essential Oils to make your clothes super clean and lightly scented. This homemade laundry detergent recipe will give your clothes a deeper clean than traditional store-bought products, making them extra fresh and comfy for the next use. Plus, we love how easy it is to make this detergent. It only takes fifteen minutes per batch, so there's no need to spend hours making your own detergent. The essential oils in this recipe help with the cleaning process; and, they make your clothes smell nice, so it's a win-win all around.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Read NextHomemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Fresh and Clean Reusable DIY Dusters
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Silver Polish
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat Ornament With Single Crochets
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars