We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
We love natural cleaning products, and this is no different. Learn how to make Homemade Laundry Detergent with Essential Oils to make your clothes super clean and lightly scented. This homemade laundry detergent recipe will give your clothes a deeper clean than traditional store-bought products, making them extra fresh and comfy for the next use. Plus, we love how easy it is to make this detergent. It only takes fifteen minutes per batch, so there's no need to spend hours making your own detergent. The essential oils in this recipe help with the cleaning process; and, they make your clothes smell nice, so it's a win-win all around.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Natural Vinegar DIY Mildew Cleaner
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Natural DIY Garbage Disposal Fresheners
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Homemade Rust Remover
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- How to Make Laundry Detergent
- Homemade Laundry Detergent with Essential Oils
- How to Make Eyeglass Cleaner
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart
- Notebook Pencil Holder
- How To Get Free Admission To Zoos And Other Attractions
- Quilted Pot Holders
- Coffee Cup Cozy
- Fairy Garden Furniture DIY
- Spilling Window Planter
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot