- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Homemade Laundry Detergent with Essential Oils
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
We love natural cleaning products, and this is no different. Learn how to make Homemade Laundry Detergent with Essential Oils to make your clothes super clean and lightly scented. This homemade laundry detergent recipe will give your clothes a deeper clean than traditional store-bought products, making them extra fresh and comfy for the next use. Plus, we love how easy it is to make this detergent. It only takes fifteen minutes per batch, so there's no need to spend hours making your own detergent. The essential oils in this recipe help with the cleaning process; and, they make your clothes smell nice, so it's a win-win all around.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Read NextHow to Polish Wood Using a Candle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Jun 29, 2017
I agree that it's easier to just buy detergent from the store than to make it. But this craft is the easiest I have ever read on soap making. You don't have to wait a couple of months for it to set, it's ready when you are. I hope none of these ingredients hurt my skin and or clothes. Thanks for the idea.
Mar 25, 2016
What a cool way to use essential oils! Can't wait to try this!
Feb 26, 2016
Can't wait to try this! A great way to make use of essential oils.
Jan 15, 2016
Looks really natural and I love the idea of essential oils for a little scent that won't make my skin react.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
DIY Rolling Pantry Storage
Do you have a small kitchen? If you do, you know how important space saving ideas are and, you are sure to love this DIY Rolling… Continue reading: "DIY Rolling Pantry Storage"
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- 10 Essential Oils for Laundry (And 4 Easy DIYs!)
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Rust Remover
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- DIY Upholstery Cleaning Tips
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Best Cheeseburger Sliders With Hawaiian Rolls
- Free Printable Father’s Day Coloring Pages
- June Coloring Pages
- Coastal Headband
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Homemade Dishwasher Tablets
- Summer Activities For Kids: Throw A Pajama Party
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan