We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
We love natural cleaning products, and this is no different. Learn how to make Homemade Laundry Detergent with Essential Oils to make your clothes super clean and lightly scented. This homemade laundry detergent recipe will give your clothes a deeper clean than traditional store-bought products, making them extra fresh and comfy for the next use. Plus, we love how easy it is to make this detergent. It only takes fifteen minutes per batch, so there's no need to spend hours making your own detergent. The essential oils in this recipe help with the cleaning process; and, they make your clothes smell nice, so it's a win-win all around.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Homemade Cleaning Wipes
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Fresh and Clean Reusable DIY Dusters
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand