We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
We love natural cleaning products, and this is no different. Learn how to make Homemade Laundry Detergent with Essential Oils to make your clothes super clean and lightly scented. This homemade laundry detergent recipe will give your clothes a deeper clean than traditional store-bought products, making them extra fresh and comfy for the next use. Plus, we love how easy it is to make this detergent. It only takes fifteen minutes per batch, so there's no need to spend hours making your own detergent. The essential oils in this recipe help with the cleaning process; and, they make your clothes smell nice, so it's a win-win all around.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This apple cider vinegar hair rinse is easy to make by infusing it with one or more herbs. This herbal rinse helps restore the pH… Continue reading: "How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type"
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Homemade Laundry Detergent with Essential Oils
- Lavender Sage DIY All-Purpose Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet
- Solid Double Crochet Mitered Square With No Gaps
- Diy Fun Printable Halloween Coloring Book
- Dinosaur Handprint Craft
- Boho Chic Pendants
- Toilet Paper Roll Bunny
- Valentine's Day Bear Craft