We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
We love natural cleaning products, and this is no different. Learn how to make Homemade Laundry Detergent with Essential Oils to make your clothes super clean and lightly scented. This homemade laundry detergent recipe will give your clothes a deeper clean than traditional store-bought products, making them extra fresh and comfy for the next use. Plus, we love how easy it is to make this detergent. It only takes fifteen minutes per batch, so there's no need to spend hours making your own detergent. The essential oils in this recipe help with the cleaning process; and, they make your clothes smell nice, so it's a win-win all around.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Today, I created a wall mounted fruit basket display in our pantry. I was first inspired by this beautiful wire basket display that I… Continue reading: "Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Spray
- Fresh and Clean Reusable DIY Dusters
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Homemade Gel Air Freshener
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Silver Polish
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- Pop Art Serving Tray
- Cement Baseball Planter
- Jewellery Storage Cabinet