Homemade Laundry Detergent
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Laundry detergent from the store is ridiculously expensive these days, and the chemicals in these highly-fragranced detergents are just as concerning. Avoid these laundry problems by making your own Homemade Laundry Detergent. Used for top-loading machines, this laundry detergent recipe is incredibly easy and inexpensive to create. You only need Borax, washing soda, a fine grater, and measuring equipment for this DIY laundry detergent that will leave your clothes clean and smelling fresh. Now you never have to worry about wasting money on store bought, chemically-enhanced detergent.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Natural Vinegar DIY Mildew Cleaner
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Rust Remover
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
- Homemade Carpet Cleaner Solutions for Every Mess
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- DIY Stain Remover
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Ice Cream Coloring Page
- How To Make A Pretty Lace Doily
- Teacher Appreciation Tag
- Pudding Cup Turkey
- Flowers Coloring Page
- Printable I Spy Camping
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow