Homemade Granite Cleaner
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Homemade cleaning products are preferred by many because they are natural and effective. They are also often much cheaper than store-bought cleaners. Learn how to make homemade granite cleaner to get your granite counter tops shiny and clean. This homemade kitchen cleaner is made with only a handful of ingredients that you probably already have in your home. You can also add essential oils for a fragrance you will enjoy. The best way to clean granite is to spray some of this solution and wipe down your counters with a microfiber cloth.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- DIY Wool Dryer Balls
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Good Vibes DIY Natural Freshener
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Pincushion
- Diy Realistic Eyeballs
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates