Homemade Granite Cleaner
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Homemade cleaning products are preferred by many because they are natural and effective. They are also often much cheaper than store-bought cleaners. Learn how to make homemade granite cleaner to get your granite counter tops shiny and clean. This homemade kitchen cleaner is made with only a handful of ingredients that you probably already have in your home. You can also add essential oils for a fragrance you will enjoy. The best way to clean granite is to spray some of this solution and wipe down your counters with a microfiber cloth.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"How to build a simple console table for behind your sofa, with plugin added for easy phone charging! Joe and I are probably a lot… Continue reading: "Behind the Sofa DIY Console Table Charging Station"
- DIY Cleaning Microwave With Lemons Tutorial
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Spice Chai Tea Bath Salts
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Stained Glass Craft
- Homemade Hand Scrub
- DIY Fabric Shoelaces
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags