Homemade Granite Cleaner
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Homemade cleaning products are preferred by many because they are natural and effective. They are also often much cheaper than store-bought cleaners. Learn how to make homemade granite cleaner to get your granite counter tops shiny and clean. This homemade kitchen cleaner is made with only a handful of ingredients that you probably already have in your home. You can also add essential oils for a fragrance you will enjoy. The best way to clean granite is to spray some of this solution and wipe down your counters with a microfiber cloth.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
What better way to jump into spring than to rock some cute flowers on your nails? Follow this Simple Flower Nail Art Tutorial to learn… Continue reading: "Simple Flower Nail Art Tutorial"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decorated Wooden Cross DIY
- Elvis Parsley Flower Pot DIY
- "You Grow Girl" DIY Flower Pot
- XOXO Love Pallet Sign DIY
- DIY Beachy Starfish Decor
- DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
- DIY Summer Sun Coasters
- How to Make a Marbled Metal Planter
- DIY White Christmas Banner
- Farmhouse Fa La La Holiday Decor DIY