Homemade Granite Cleaner
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Homemade cleaning products are preferred by many because they are natural and effective. They are also often much cheaper than store-bought cleaners. Learn how to make homemade granite cleaner to get your granite counter tops shiny and clean. This homemade kitchen cleaner is made with only a handful of ingredients that you probably already have in your home. You can also add essential oils for a fragrance you will enjoy. The best way to clean granite is to spray some of this solution and wipe down your counters with a microfiber cloth.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Homemade Gel Air Freshener
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Aqua Sole Bracelet Design
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble