Homemade Granite Cleaner
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Homemade cleaning products are preferred by many because they are natural and effective. They are also often much cheaper than store-bought cleaners. Learn how to make homemade granite cleaner to get your granite counter tops shiny and clean. This homemade kitchen cleaner is made with only a handful of ingredients that you probably already have in your home. You can also add essential oils for a fragrance you will enjoy. The best way to clean granite is to spray some of this solution and wipe down your counters with a microfiber cloth.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Spray
- Stainless Steel Sink Cleaning Tutorial
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Natural Vinegar DIY Mildew Cleaner
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Simple Carpet Deodorizer Powder
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Homemade Laundry Soap
- How to Remove Tough Stains
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Long Lasting Play Dough Recipe With Crayons
- Halloween Melted Crayon Pumpkin
- Easy Vertical Succulent Garden From A Wood Pallet
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Dollar Tree Fall Wreath Diy
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper