Homemade Gel Air Freshener
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
You have to try this Homemade Gel Air Freshener recipe! This 10 minute recipe can be customized with any scent and color that you have on hand or want for your home. You can use common household items – like gelatin and mason jars – to freshen the smell of your rooms. You can change up the scents for each room in your house, and even get your kids in on the crafting action!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Homemade Cleaning Wipes
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Fresh and Clean Reusable DIY Dusters
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand