Homemade Fruit and Vegetable Wash
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Washing fruits and vegetables is just as important as having them in your daily diet. Find an easy and affordable alternative to store-bought cleaners with this Homemade Fruit and Vegetable Wash. This natural cleaning recipe is fast and simple to make, and won't break the bank. This tutorial gives two solutions for cleaning fruits and vegetables: a spray for thick-skinned produce, and a soak for thin-skinned produce. You can make both homemade cleaning products with the same ingredients. Clean your produce naturally with this DIY fruit and vegetable wash.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Natural Vinegar DIY Mildew Cleaner
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- DIY Wool Dryer Balls
- How to Clean a Coffee Grinder With Rice
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf