Homemade Fruit and Vegetable Wash
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Washing fruits and vegetables is just as important as having them in your daily diet. Find an easy and affordable alternative to store-bought cleaners with this Homemade Fruit and Vegetable Wash. This natural cleaning recipe is fast and simple to make, and won't break the bank. This tutorial gives two solutions for cleaning fruits and vegetables: a spray for thick-skinned produce, and a soak for thin-skinned produce. You can make both homemade cleaning products with the same ingredients. Clean your produce naturally with this DIY fruit and vegetable wash.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY Natural Window Cleaner
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- How to Make an Air Freshener
- Essential Oil Homemade Cleaning Wipes
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Stainless Steel Sink Cleaning Tutorial
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed