Homemade Fruit and Vegetable Wash
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Washing fruits and vegetables is just as important as having them in your daily diet. Find an easy and affordable alternative to store-bought cleaners with this Homemade Fruit and Vegetable Wash. This natural cleaning recipe is fast and simple to make, and won't break the bank. This tutorial gives two solutions for cleaning fruits and vegetables: a spray for thick-skinned produce, and a soak for thin-skinned produce. You can make both homemade cleaning products with the same ingredients. Clean your produce naturally with this DIY fruit and vegetable wash.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
- All Natural Homemade Window Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- All-Natural Homemade Furniture Polish
- Homemade Gel Air Freshener
- Tile Floor Homemade Mopping Solution
- How to Clean Ugg Boots
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Alphabet Bingo Printable Game For Kids
- Kayla Throw Pillow
- How To Make Feather Easter Eggs
- Diy Unicorn Bath Bomb Cupcakes With Whipped Soap Frosting
- Homemade Lip Plumper
- Irish Coffee Scrub
- Date Night Skin Polisher
- Framed Irish Proverb
- Fabric Yo Yo Bookmark
- Paint Chip Bookmark