We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you have never heard of the miracles of enzyme cleaners, you need to try it out for yourself with this Homemade Enzyme Cleaner. This cleaner is a natural stain remover, a natural drain unclogger, an insect repellent, and even a natural skincare product. All you need to do is dilute the enzyme with water depending on the use, and you're good to go. This natural, all-purpose cleaner recipe calls for ingredients straight from your kitchen, so it contains no harsh ingredients. You can also use this recipe to create two products: a DIY enzyme cleaner and an enzyme scrub.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- DIY Gel Air Freshener Tutorial
- Lavender Sage DIY All-Purpose Cleaner
- DIY Dishwasher Tabs
- Homemade Orange Degreaser
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers