We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you have never heard of the miracles of enzyme cleaners, you need to try it out for yourself with this Homemade Enzyme Cleaner. This cleaner is a natural stain remover, a natural drain unclogger, an insect repellent, and even a natural skincare product. All you need to do is dilute the enzyme with water depending on the use, and you're good to go. This natural, all-purpose cleaner recipe calls for ingredients straight from your kitchen, so it contains no harsh ingredients. You can also use this recipe to create two products: a DIY enzyme cleaner and an enzyme scrub.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks