Homemade Dryer Sheets
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
When you use a store-bought dryer sheet for your laundry, it is pretty much used up after one load. If you have a big family, you are doing laundry a lot and will go through them quickly. On the other hand, homemade dryer sheets can last up to 12 uses and work just as well. These DIY dryer sheets smell great and leave clothes softened, just as brand name dryer sheets, but they are much less expensive and very easy to make. With this DIY project, you will never need to buy them again.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand