Homemade Drain Cleaner
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learn how to unclog a drain naturally with this simple 2-ingredient homemade drain cleaner. Using baking soda and vinegar to unclog a drain instead of a chemical-based drain cleaner is a smart alternative. Chemicals can harm your pipes, but this natural combination will not. Best of all, you probably have vinegar and baking soda in your kitchen. When baking soda and vinegar react, it forms a foam that, with the help of hot water, will help push the debris in your drain through. It's an inexpensive and effective replacement for all of your clogged drains.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Homemade Dryer Sheets
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Vinegar DIY Floor Cleaner
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Remove Tough Stains
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dining Chair Makeover
- Chocolate And Peppermint All Natural Lip Balm Diy
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- How To Frost Cupcakes
- Heart Shaped Valentines Planter