Homemade Drain Cleaner
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learn how to unclog a drain naturally with this simple 2-ingredient homemade drain cleaner. Using baking soda and vinegar to unclog a drain instead of a chemical-based drain cleaner is a smart alternative. Chemicals can harm your pipes, but this natural combination will not. Best of all, you probably have vinegar and baking soda in your kitchen. When baking soda and vinegar react, it forms a foam that, with the help of hot water, will help push the debris in your drain through. It's an inexpensive and effective replacement for all of your clogged drains.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Natural Vinegar DIY Mildew Cleaner
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Rust Remover
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
- Homemade Carpet Cleaner Solutions for Every Mess
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- DIY Stain Remover
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Ice Cream Coloring Page
- How To Make A Pretty Lace Doily
- Teacher Appreciation Tag
- Pudding Cup Turkey
- Flowers Coloring Page
- Printable I Spy Camping
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow