Homemade Drain Cleaner
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learn how to unclog a drain naturally with this simple 2-ingredient homemade drain cleaner. Using baking soda and vinegar to unclog a drain instead of a chemical-based drain cleaner is a smart alternative. Chemicals can harm your pipes, but this natural combination will not. Best of all, you probably have vinegar and baking soda in your kitchen. When baking soda and vinegar react, it forms a foam that, with the help of hot water, will help push the debris in your drain through. It's an inexpensive and effective replacement for all of your clogged drains.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY Citrus Vinegar Cleaner
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- Good Vibes DIY Natural Freshener
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- Pop Art Serving Tray