Homemade Drain Cleaner
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learn how to unclog a drain naturally with this simple 2-ingredient homemade drain cleaner. Using baking soda and vinegar to unclog a drain instead of a chemical-based drain cleaner is a smart alternative. Chemicals can harm your pipes, but this natural combination will not. Best of all, you probably have vinegar and baking soda in your kitchen. When baking soda and vinegar react, it forms a foam that, with the help of hot water, will help push the debris in your drain through. It's an inexpensive and effective replacement for all of your clogged drains.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextHomemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates
- Diy Essential Oil Bracelet