We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How we beat hard water naturally in our dishwasher for only .10 per load of dishes! And it is SO easy to make and inexpensive - we use it every day! I can't believe how well this works for our hard water! All of my glasses come out crystal clear and, at only .10 per load we're also saving money!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 cup of Borax
- 1 cup of Arm and Hammer Super Washing Soda
- 1/2 cup of Salt
- 1/2 cup of Citric Acid
- 1/2 cup of Vinegar
DIY Dishwasher Detergent
Combine the first four ingredients well and use it as you would use as dry dishwasher detergent. (about 1/4 of a cup)
Place the vinegar in a small cup in the top rack of your dishwasher - empty and refill it for every load.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
It is amazing how the smallest things can make a big difference! This Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project is absolutely charming and you… Continue reading: "Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- DIY Febreze-Inspired Fabric Spray
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- DIY Wrinkle Release Spray
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls