We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How we beat hard water naturally in our dishwasher for only .10 per load of dishes! And it is SO easy to make and inexpensive - we use it every day! I can't believe how well this works for our hard water! All of my glasses come out crystal clear and, at only .10 per load we're also saving money!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 cup of Borax
- 1 cup of Arm and Hammer Super Washing Soda
- 1/2 cup of Salt
- 1/2 cup of Citric Acid
- 1/2 cup of Vinegar
DIY Dishwasher Detergent
Combine the first four ingredients well and use it as you would use as dry dishwasher detergent. (about 1/4 of a cup)
Place the vinegar in a small cup in the top rack of your dishwasher - empty and refill it for every load.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand