Homemade Dish Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you are looking for a soap recipe that will get your dishes sparking clean, look no further. Make homemade dish soap that is natural, non-toxic, and easy to make. When you make your own soap, you know that there aren't any unnecessary ingredients or chemicals. This is especially important if you are washing your dishes by hand because you are touching the soap. This DIY dish soap uses only five ingredients and smells great. In fact, you can customize the scent to your liking using essential oils.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
- Natural Vinegar DIY Mildew Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Simple Carpet Deodorizer Powder
- Homemade Gel Air Freshener
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- DIY Coconut Oil Antimicrobial Soap
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat