- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Homemade Dish Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
If you are looking for a soap recipe that will get your dishes sparking clean, look no further. Make homemade dish soap that is natural, non-toxic, and easy to make. When you make your own soap, you know that there aren't any unnecessary ingredients or chemicals. This is especially important if you are washing your dishes by hand because you are touching the soap. This DIY dish soap uses only five ingredients and smells great. In fact, you can customize the scent to your liking using essential oils.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextEasy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
There is something so classic about a spotless white pitcher, but the price tag can be a real turn off. This Thrift Store Pitchers… Continue reading: "Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover"
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Silver Polish
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- Vinegar DIY Floor Cleaner
- How to Clean a Coffee Grinder With Rice
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Taco Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Midsummer Headband
- Free Printable Farm Coloring Pages
- Summer Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Easy Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
- Cute And Colorful Red Bird Craft With Feathers
- Recycled Tin Can Fairy Wagon
- Large Bead Drogonfly
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block