We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Chances are, you go through cleaning wipes quickly if you have kids, like to cook, or clean pretty often. Try making these Homemade Cleaning Wipes to save your family some money every month. Store bought wipes can really add up if you use several wipes a day. This DIY cleaning product is just as handy as commercial wipes, but for a much nice price. Bonus: this project requires only a few ingredients, rather than the long, chemical-filled ingredient lists of most commercial wipes. Now you can use cleaning wipes without hurting your wallet!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Today, I created a wall mounted fruit basket display in our pantry. I was first inspired by this beautiful wire basket display that I… Continue reading: "Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Spray
- Fresh and Clean Reusable DIY Dusters
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Homemade Gel Air Freshener
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Silver Polish
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- Pop Art Serving Tray
- Cement Baseball Planter
- Jewellery Storage Cabinet