We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Chances are, you go through cleaning wipes quickly if you have kids, like to cook, or clean pretty often. Try making these Homemade Cleaning Wipes to save your family some money every month. Store bought wipes can really add up if you use several wipes a day. This DIY cleaning product is just as handy as commercial wipes, but for a much nice price. Bonus: this project requires only a few ingredients, rather than the long, chemical-filled ingredient lists of most commercial wipes. Now you can use cleaning wipes without hurting your wallet!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY All Purpose Surface Spray Recipe
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
- DIY All Purpose Surface Spray Recipe
- How to Keep Your Shoes Fresh
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- How To Remove Water Stains From Wood
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- 10 Spring Cleaning Tips
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates