We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you hate the pungent smell and harsh chemicals found in most commercial cleaning sprays, then follow this tutorial to learn how to make your own cleaning product. This Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Spray is a great place to start if you want to go the natural cleaning route. Because this natural cleaning recipe calls for ingredients like essential oils and vinegar, it’s even safe enough for kids to use. You can also customize it to suit your scent preferences. Make sure to shake it well before each use!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY Natural Window Cleaner
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- How to Make an Air Freshener
- Essential Oil Homemade Cleaning Wipes
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Stainless Steel Sink Cleaning Tutorial
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide