We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you hate the pungent smell and harsh chemicals found in most commercial cleaning sprays, then follow this tutorial to learn how to make your own cleaning product. This Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Spray is a great place to start if you want to go the natural cleaning route. Because this natural cleaning recipe calls for ingredients like essential oils and vinegar, it’s even safe enough for kids to use. You can also customize it to suit your scent preferences. Make sure to shake it well before each use!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY Febreze-Inspired Fabric Spray
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- Homemade Gel Air Freshener
- Stainless Steel Sink Cleaning Tutorial
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Farmhouse Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Teardrop Earrings
- Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
- Pumpkin Peanut Butter Dog Treats
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage Diy
- Upcycled Rope Vase