We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you hate the pungent smell and harsh chemicals found in most commercial cleaning sprays, then follow this tutorial to learn how to make your own cleaning product. This Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Spray is a great place to start if you want to go the natural cleaning route. Because this natural cleaning recipe calls for ingredients like essential oils and vinegar, it’s even safe enough for kids to use. You can also customize it to suit your scent preferences. Make sure to shake it well before each use!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextHomemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- DIY All Purpose Surface Spray Recipe
- Homemade Air Freshener Gel
- How to Make Eyeglass Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Yardzee
- Mason Jar Lid Drink Coasters
- Beautiful Diy Textured Vase
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- How To Dye Easter Eggs
- Eater Egg Paper Craft
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Printable Space Coloring Page
- Patching Sewing
- Turmeric Infused Oil