Homemade Air Freshener
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Rooms in your home can get musty or smell strange. Using a room or air refresher spray helps to eliminate odors. Use this Homemade Air Freshener recipe that is easy, safe, and even drinkable. It's an easy life hack. Store-bought sprays have long ingredient lists and are costly, so why not make it yourself? Making this recipe is as easy as making tea, in fact, this recipe uses tea bags to make the spray. Use a great-smelling tea that you will want to spray around your house.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Read NextHow to Polish Wood Using a Candle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Homemade Rust Remover
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Soap With Wine
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Air Dry Clay Arum Lilies
- China Plate Mosaic
- Diy Massage Soap Bars
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries