We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
We love using natural alternatives to store-bought cleaners full of chemicals. This Herb-Infused Natural Dish Soap will get your dishes sparkling and clean; plus, it has essential oils which have antibacterial properties. With this homemade dish soap, you can clean your dishes much easier. Since the recipe makes such strong soap, you don't need a lot to get your dishes shining again. It does take a few hours to make this recipe because the herbs need to infuse with the water, but having such highly effective soap makes it worth the weight. If you find yourself scrubbing your dishes a lot, try this recipe to make tough soap for your tough stains.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Natural Vinegar DIY Mildew Cleaner
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- DIY Wool Dryer Balls
- How to Clean a Coffee Grinder With Rice
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden