We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
We love using natural alternatives to store-bought cleaners full of chemicals. This Herb-Infused Natural Dish Soap will get your dishes sparkling and clean; plus, it has essential oils which have antibacterial properties. With this homemade dish soap, you can clean your dishes much easier. Since the recipe makes such strong soap, you don't need a lot to get your dishes shining again. It does take a few hours to make this recipe because the herbs need to infuse with the water, but having such highly effective soap makes it worth the weight. If you find yourself scrubbing your dishes a lot, try this recipe to make tough soap for your tough stains.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Today, I created a wall mounted fruit basket display in our pantry. I was first inspired by this beautiful wire basket display that I… Continue reading: "Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Spray
- Fresh and Clean Reusable DIY Dusters
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Homemade Gel Air Freshener
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Silver Polish
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- Pop Art Serving Tray
- Cement Baseball Planter
- Jewellery Storage Cabinet