We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
We love using natural alternatives to store-bought cleaners full of chemicals. This Herb-Infused Natural Dish Soap will get your dishes sparkling and clean; plus, it has essential oils which have antibacterial properties. With this homemade dish soap, you can clean your dishes much easier. Since the recipe makes such strong soap, you don't need a lot to get your dishes shining again. It does take a few hours to make this recipe because the herbs need to infuse with the water, but having such highly effective soap makes it worth the weight. If you find yourself scrubbing your dishes a lot, try this recipe to make tough soap for your tough stains.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Read NextPowerful Homemade Shower Cleaner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Powerful Homemade Shower Cleaner
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Homemade Air Freshener
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Homemade Carpet Cleaner Solutions for Every Mess
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills