We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Tired of buying new duster cloths? You won’t have to anymore with these Fresh and Clean Reusable DIY Dusters. This homemade cleaning product uses all-natural ingredients, so you don’t need to worry about any harsh chemicals as you dust. Plus, they’re all ingrdients you’ll find in your house, so this DIY duster will save you money, too. The fresh, lemon scent will make any surface you clean smell fantastic. Dilute some cheap cloths in this homemade dusting solution, and soon you’ll be ready to make your home dust-free. This craft will make dusting a more enjoyable chore!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Spray
- Stainless Steel Sink Cleaning Tutorial
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Natural Vinegar DIY Mildew Cleaner
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Simple Carpet Deodorizer Powder
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Homemade Laundry Soap
- How to Remove Tough Stains
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Long Lasting Play Dough Recipe With Crayons
- Halloween Melted Crayon Pumpkin
- Easy Vertical Succulent Garden From A Wood Pallet
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Dollar Tree Fall Wreath Diy
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper