We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Disinfectant wipes are handy to have; but, they can get pricey when you run through them quickly. These Essential Oil Homemade Cleaning Wipes will save you money and extra trips to the store. These homemade disinfectant wipes are made with natural ingredients that are safe for your family. But that doesn’t mean that they’re expensive to make—you can find all three ingredients for these DIY cleaning wipes at home. Not only will this homemade cleaning product clean surfaces effectively, but it will also make your house smell fresh and clean. Now you can use disinfectant wipes as often as you want!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Patio lighting is essential to have during those summer nights when you're chatting with friends or having family game night. Light up… Continue reading: "Outdoor Patio Lighting Using Tin Cans"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY Citrus Vinegar Cleaner
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- Good Vibes DIY Natural Freshener
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- Pop Art Serving Tray