We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Laundry is something you are going to spend your entire life doing; so, why spend your life paying for something silly like fabric softener when you can make your own? Make this Easy Homemade Fabric Softener to use in your laundry. The best part is, it costs less than $2 to make! Affordable and easy, what's not to like? Just two ingredients and a bit of water and you'll have a DIY fabric softener ready for your next load. There's no reason to pay for the fabric softener at the store, just follow this homemade fabric softener recipe instead.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextHow to Polish Wood Using a Candle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- Good Vibes DIY Natural Freshener
- Cheap Homemade Laundry Detergent Tabs
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- DIY Gel Air Freshener
- Natural DIY Glass Cleaner
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Homemade Enzyme Cleaner
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Air Dry Clay Arum Lilies
- China Plate Mosaic
- Diy Massage Soap Bars
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Triple Berry Smoothie Recipe