We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Laundry is something you are going to spend your entire life doing; so, why spend your life paying for something silly like fabric softener when you can make your own? Make this Easy Homemade Fabric Softener to use in your laundry. The best part is, it costs less than $2 to make! Affordable and easy, what's not to like? Just two ingredients and a bit of water and you'll have a DIY fabric softener ready for your next load. There's no reason to pay for the fabric softener at the store, just follow this homemade fabric softener recipe instead.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Revamp old pallet crates into a DIY shelving unit with this tutorial. These Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves are both functional and… Continue reading: "Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves"
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- How to Make Eyeglass Cleaner
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- DIY Stain Remover
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Homemade Dishwasher Detergent for Hard Water
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern
- Storage Labels
- How To Make A Pillow Mist Spray