We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Laundry is something you are going to spend your entire life doing; so, why spend your life paying for something silly like fabric softener when you can make your own? Make this Easy Homemade Fabric Softener to use in your laundry. The best part is, it costs less than $2 to make! Affordable and easy, what's not to like? Just two ingredients and a bit of water and you'll have a DIY fabric softener ready for your next load. There's no reason to pay for the fabric softener at the store, just follow this homemade fabric softener recipe instead.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub
- Christmas Wreath Homemade Soap Recipe
- Diy Upcycled Cereal Box Gift Bags
- Reindeer Footprint Holiday Craft
- Easy Handmade Holiday Cards
- How To Make Handmade Cards In Less Than 30 Seconds
- Diy Photo Tile Coaster - Handcrafted Christmas Gift To Last A Lifetime