We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Laundry is something you are going to spend your entire life doing; so, why spend your life paying for something silly like fabric softener when you can make your own? Make this Easy Homemade Fabric Softener to use in your laundry. The best part is, it costs less than $2 to make! Affordable and easy, what's not to like? Just two ingredients and a bit of water and you'll have a DIY fabric softener ready for your next load. There's no reason to pay for the fabric softener at the store, just follow this homemade fabric softener recipe instead.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Lavender Sage DIY All-Purpose Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- DIY Gel Air Freshener Tutorial
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Homemade Fridge Odor Remover Spray
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch