We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Laundry is something you are going to spend your entire life doing; so, why spend your life paying for something silly like fabric softener when you can make your own? Make this Easy Homemade Fabric Softener to use in your laundry. The best part is, it costs less than $2 to make! Affordable and easy, what's not to like? Just two ingredients and a bit of water and you'll have a DIY fabric softener ready for your next load. There's no reason to pay for the fabric softener at the store, just follow this homemade fabric softener recipe instead.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you can never find your knives in your many drawers, then this Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder is perfect for you! This project is… Continue reading: "Convenient Magnetic Knife Holder"
- Homemade Dryer Sheets
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- 10 Essential Oils for Laundry (And 4 Easy DIYs!)
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- How to Make Eyeglass Cleaner
- Homemade Air Freshener Gel
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Imposter Plush To Sew For Your Gamer Kid
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes