We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Interested in learning how to clean your house with essential oils? Get started with this Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner. This cleaner uses on three ingredients to create a fresh smelling cleaning solution. This DIY toilet bowl cleaner uses lemon essential oil as one of its keys ingredients. Lemon essential oils are known for their ability purify the air and surfaces and to cleanse, which makes the perfect essential oil to use in your homemade cleaners. Follow this tutorial to make your own toilet bowl cleaner and soon you will be using essential oils in all of your homemade cleaning products.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Want to make more of your own DIY cleaners? From sweet smelling citrus cleaners to fresh and easy re-useable dryer sheets, this selection of homemade cleaning products is centered on DIY cleaners that you can make in your own home and are sure to adore. Check out this FREE eBook! Homemade Cleaners You'll Love: 10 DIY Cleaning Products
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Homemade Cleaners You'll Love: 10 DIY Cleaning Products
- Homemade Air Freshener
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- DIY Dishwasher Tabs
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- How to Make Laundry Detergent
- Homemade Laundry Detergent with Essential Oils
- Homemade Drain Cleaner
- DIY Dishwasher Tablets
- Natural & Effective: 54 Homemade Cleaners
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wüsthof Urban Farmer Utility Knife
- Blue Jean Planter
- Valentine's Day Wreath
- Valentine's Day Pillows
- Kitchen Counter Top Make Over with Floor Paint
- DIY Valentine's Day Pallet Nail Art
- DIY Valentine's Day Decor
- 40 Meals in 4 Hours Slow Cooker Freezer
- Homemade Veiners
- Watermelon Bulky Yarn Baby Hat