Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Learn how to make your own homemade cleaner! This DIY toilet bowl cleaner only requires 3 ingredients!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Interested in learning how to clean your house with essential oils? Get started with this Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner. This cleaner uses on three ingredients to create a fresh smelling cleaning solution. This DIY toilet bowl cleaner uses lemon essential oil as one of its keys ingredients. Lemon essential oils are known for their ability purify the air and surfaces and to cleanse, which makes the perfect essential oil to use in your homemade cleaners. Follow this tutorial to make your own toilet bowl cleaner and soon you will be using essential oils in all of your homemade cleaning products.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Want to make more of your own DIY cleaners? From sweet smelling citrus cleaners to fresh and easy re-useable dryer sheets, this selection of homemade cleaning products is centered on DIY cleaners that you can make in your own home and are sure to adore. Check out this FREE eBook! Homemade Cleaners You'll Love: 10 DIY Cleaning Products
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Natural Copper Cleaner DIY
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- How to Make Eyeglass Cleaner
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Homemade Enzyme Cleaner
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Dollar Tree Fall Wreath Diy
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath