We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Cleaning the bathroom is no one's favorite job, but certain products can make the task easier. This Easy Homemade Bathroom Cleaner will help you clean sinks, bathtubs, toilets, or showers without the harsh chemicals and bad smells of store-bought cleaners. The baking soda and lemon essential oil make great natural cleaners and disinfectants. Homemade cleaning solutions are so nice to have on hand as alternatives to those harmful, unnatural cleaners. Try this DIY cleaner; it's always good to try new things! Make your own cleaning products and you may never go back.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- DIY Gel Air Freshener Tutorial
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box