DIY Wrinkle Release Spray
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
There's nothing more frustrating than getting dressed for the day and noticing at the last minute that your clothes are all wrinkled. With this DIY Wrinkle Release Spray recipe, there is no need to waste time by breaking out the iron and ironing board. Just spritz over stretched fabric and your outfit's wrinkles will be gone in no time. Using only three ingredients, this recipe is simple and budget-friendly, and prep time is also minimal. You'll be so happy with the results, it may be a while before you bust out that iron again.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- DIY Upholstery Cleaning Tips
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Clean Ugg Boots
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- How to Clean a Coffee Grinder With Rice
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines