DIY Wool Dryer Balls
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Laundry is an inevitable part of your household routine, especially if you have a large family with lots of clothes to clean. Unfortunately, many laundry products can be made with harmful ingredients that are expensive as well. These DIY Wool Dryer Balls are a great alternative to dryer sheets. DIY dryer balls are completely natural, and are fantastic for anyone who's allergic to the ingredients in scented dryer sheets. Learn how to make wool dryer balls for a healthy and natural way to do your laundry.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY Dishwasher Tabs
- Natural DIY Garbage Disposal Fresheners
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- All-Natural Homemade Furniture Polish
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
- How to Make Eyeglass Cleaner
- How to Remove Sticky Residue
- Homemade Dishwasher Detergent for Hard Water
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart
- Notebook Pencil Holder
- How To Get Free Admission To Zoos And Other Attractions
- Quilted Pot Holders
- Coffee Cup Cozy
- Fairy Garden Furniture DIY
- Spilling Window Planter
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- Easy Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks