DIY Wool Dryer Balls
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Laundry is an inevitable part of your household routine, especially if you have a large family with lots of clothes to clean. Unfortunately, many laundry products can be made with harmful ingredients that are expensive as well. These DIY Wool Dryer Balls are a great alternative to dryer sheets. DIY dryer balls are completely natural, and are fantastic for anyone who's allergic to the ingredients in scented dryer sheets. Learn how to make wool dryer balls for a healthy and natural way to do your laundry.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Vinegar DIY Floor Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Homemade Fridge Odor Remover Spray
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Tile Floor Homemade Mopping Solution
- DIY Upholstery Cleaning Tips
- How to Clean Ugg Boots
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Diy Charging Station
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Baby Blue And Pink Super Skin Loving Whipped Soap
- Beautiful Coat/hat Rack