DIY Wool Dryer Balls
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Laundry is an inevitable part of your household routine, especially if you have a large family with lots of clothes to clean. Unfortunately, many laundry products can be made with harmful ingredients that are expensive as well. These DIY Wool Dryer Balls are a great alternative to dryer sheets. DIY dryer balls are completely natural, and are fantastic for anyone who's allergic to the ingredients in scented dryer sheets. Learn how to make wool dryer balls for a healthy and natural way to do your laundry.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- DIY Natural Window Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Natural Vinegar DIY Mildew Cleaner
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Coffee Table Upcycle