DIY Wool Dryer Balls
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Laundry is an inevitable part of your household routine, especially if you have a large family with lots of clothes to clean. Unfortunately, many laundry products can be made with harmful ingredients that are expensive as well. These DIY Wool Dryer Balls are a great alternative to dryer sheets. DIY dryer balls are completely natural, and are fantastic for anyone who's allergic to the ingredients in scented dryer sheets. Learn how to make wool dryer balls for a healthy and natural way to do your laundry.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Homemade Cleaning Wipes
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Fresh and Clean Reusable DIY Dusters
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand