DIY Wool Dryer Balls
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Laundry is an inevitable part of your household routine, especially if you have a large family with lots of clothes to clean. Unfortunately, many laundry products can be made with harmful ingredients that are expensive as well. These DIY Wool Dryer Balls are a great alternative to dryer sheets. DIY dryer balls are completely natural, and are fantastic for anyone who's allergic to the ingredients in scented dryer sheets. Learn how to make wool dryer balls for a healthy and natural way to do your laundry.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you have line dry clothes and a small laundry room, you know the struggle of finding room to put up a drying rack. This Small… Continue reading: "Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Homemade Cleaning Wipes
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Craft – Easy DIY Joy Board
- Printable Free Halloween Label and Treat Bag Tops
- Halloween Boo Printable Art
- Printable Halloween Votive Lampshades
- Printable Halloween Flags
- Halloween Ghost Craft for Kids
- Kitchen Table Makeover Idea
- Before and After: $11 Thrift Store Desk
- Halloween Hershey Kisses Labels
- Printable Halloween Mini Hershey Wrappers