We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Tough-to-remove stains can make laundry difficult, but they don't have to be. This DIY Stain Remover is tougher than most store-bought products, so you can get that ketchup stain out of your white shirt in no time. Wear white without fear with this homemade stain remover on hand. Simply scrub it into the stain and your clothes will be fresh and sparkling once more. Making this stain remover is as easy as mixing ingredients into a bottle, which makes it a quick alternative to the cleaning products at your local store. With this tutorial for heavy duty stain remover, you'll never want to go back to store-bought again.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"Today, I created a wall mounted fruit basket display in our pantry. I was first inspired by this beautiful wire basket display that I… Continue reading: "Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Homemade All Purpose Cleaner Spray
- Fresh and Clean Reusable DIY Dusters
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Homemade Gel Air Freshener
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Silver Polish
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- Pop Art Serving Tray
- Cement Baseball Planter
- Jewellery Storage Cabinet