We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Tough-to-remove stains can make laundry difficult, but they don't have to be. This DIY Stain Remover is tougher than most store-bought products, so you can get that ketchup stain out of your white shirt in no time. Wear white without fear with this homemade stain remover on hand. Simply scrub it into the stain and your clothes will be fresh and sparkling once more. Making this stain remover is as easy as mixing ingredients into a bottle, which makes it a quick alternative to the cleaning products at your local store. With this tutorial for heavy duty stain remover, you'll never want to go back to store-bought again.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Read NextDIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Make your front porch more inviting and welcoming with this Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing. If woodworking isn't your forte,… Continue reading: "Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing"
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- Homemade Rust Remover
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- DIY Dishwasher Tabs
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- How To Make Rose Petal Salve
- Printable Donut Valentine Cards
- Colourful Jewelry Display Pegboard
- Printable Valentine's Day Candy Dice Game