We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Tough-to-remove stains can make laundry difficult, but they don't have to be. This DIY Stain Remover is tougher than most store-bought products, so you can get that ketchup stain out of your white shirt in no time. Wear white without fear with this homemade stain remover on hand. Simply scrub it into the stain and your clothes will be fresh and sparkling once more. Making this stain remover is as easy as mixing ingredients into a bottle, which makes it a quick alternative to the cleaning products at your local store. With this tutorial for heavy duty stain remover, you'll never want to go back to store-bought again.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- All Natural Homemade Window Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- How to Remove Tough Stains
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Fiesta Egg Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- Easy Diy Snowman Wreath
- Homemade Coffee Sugar Scrub
- The Thicket Fingerless Gloves
- Multi-colored Designs - A Simple Technique
- How To Make Paper Mache Dragon Eggs
- Diy - Simple Dragon Wings For Kids
- Diy - Giant Balloon Number