We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Tough-to-remove stains can make laundry difficult, but they don't have to be. This DIY Stain Remover is tougher than most store-bought products, so you can get that ketchup stain out of your white shirt in no time. Wear white without fear with this homemade stain remover on hand. Simply scrub it into the stain and your clothes will be fresh and sparkling once more. Making this stain remover is as easy as mixing ingredients into a bottle, which makes it a quick alternative to the cleaning products at your local store. With this tutorial for heavy duty stain remover, you'll never want to go back to store-bought again.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Jewelry adds the perfect touch to any fashionable outfit, but tangled chains and caught hooks can be such a hassle. Organize your… Continue reading: "Leather and Twig DIY Jewelry Holder"
- Essential Oil Homemade Cleaning Wipes
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Homemade Air Freshener Gel
- Easy Homemade Bathroom Cleaner
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Remote Caddy - Beginner Diy
- Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder