We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Tough-to-remove stains can make laundry difficult, but they don't have to be. This DIY Stain Remover is tougher than most store-bought products, so you can get that ketchup stain out of your white shirt in no time. Wear white without fear with this homemade stain remover on hand. Simply scrub it into the stain and your clothes will be fresh and sparkling once more. Making this stain remover is as easy as mixing ingredients into a bottle, which makes it a quick alternative to the cleaning products at your local store. With this tutorial for heavy duty stain remover, you'll never want to go back to store-bought again.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you are a thrifter or looking to become one, this Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover will totally sell you on transforming old… Continue reading: "Side Table DIY Furniture Makeover"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Homemade Laundry Detergent with Essential Oils
- How to Make Eyeglass Cleaner
- DIY Natural Window Cleaner
- Homemade Fridge Odor Remover Spray
- Homemade Fruit and Vegetable Wash
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Paint Stick Pallet
- Bargello Placemats
- Diy Kid’s Placemat
- How To Give A Headboard A Geometric Makeover
- Boho Wrap Bracelet
- Easy To Make Flannel Blanket
- Magic Potions For Kids
- Diy Herb Pot
- Valentine's Day Dry Erase Sign
- Diy Rice Heat Packs