We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Tough-to-remove stains can make laundry difficult, but they don't have to be. This DIY Stain Remover is tougher than most store-bought products, so you can get that ketchup stain out of your white shirt in no time. Wear white without fear with this homemade stain remover on hand. Simply scrub it into the stain and your clothes will be fresh and sparkling once more. Making this stain remover is as easy as mixing ingredients into a bottle, which makes it a quick alternative to the cleaning products at your local store. With this tutorial for heavy duty stain remover, you'll never want to go back to store-bought again.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decorated Wooden Cross DIY
- Elvis Parsley Flower Pot DIY
- "You Grow Girl" DIY Flower Pot
- XOXO Love Pallet Sign DIY
- DIY Beachy Starfish Decor
- DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
- DIY Summer Sun Coasters
- How to Make a Marbled Metal Planter
- DIY White Christmas Banner
- Farmhouse Fa La La Holiday Decor DIY