DIY Natural Window Cleaner
If you like DIY natural cleaning products, try out this homemade window cleaner!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Clean your windows with ease with this DIY Natural Window Cleaner! This natural window cleaner is safe for you, your family, your home, and the environment. Plus, it is sure to keep your windows sparkling and clear. This homemade cleaner is both affordable and simple to make. You will most likely have a lot of the ingredients you need already in your home. Essential oils, water, vinegar, and rubbing alcohol make up this fabulous DIY cleaner. Keep your home clean and safe with this easy natural DIY window cleaner.
Note from the blogger about this homemade cleaner: "Clean your windows the healthy natural way! Make your own natural window cleaner that is safe for you, your house and the environment, affordable and easy to make, with ingredients you most likely have on hand."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Vinegar DIY Floor Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Homemade Fridge Odor Remover Spray
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Tile Floor Homemade Mopping Solution
- DIY Upholstery Cleaning Tips
- How to Clean Ugg Boots
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids