DIY Natural Dishwasher Pods
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do your family and the environment a big favor with this DIY Natural Dishwasher Pods project. Instead of using detergents stuffed to the brim with chemicals and artificial dyes, you can get your dishes looking fresh and clean with these natural ingredients. Dishwasher soap is not cheap, and the organic, all-natural dishwasher detergents sold at most grocery stores tend to be far more expensive than their artificial counterparts. You can help save the environment while also saving your budget, because this recipe's cost breaks down to being only 33 cents per load!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Main MaterialNatural Material
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- DIY Gel Air Freshener Tutorial
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle