DIY Natural Dishwasher Pods
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do your family and the environment a big favor with this DIY Natural Dishwasher Pods project. Instead of using detergents stuffed to the brim with chemicals and artificial dyes, you can get your dishes looking fresh and clean with these natural ingredients. Dishwasher soap is not cheap, and the organic, all-natural dishwasher detergents sold at most grocery stores tend to be far more expensive than their artificial counterparts. You can help save the environment while also saving your budget, because this recipe's cost breaks down to being only 33 cents per load!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Main MaterialNatural Material
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Fresh and Clean Reusable DIY Dusters
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- How to Clean a Coffee Maker
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Natural Copper Cleaner DIY
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume
- No-Sew DIY Superhero Capes
- Cheesecloth Ghost DIY Decoration
- DIY Retro Video Game Desk Organizer