We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learn how to make homemade bleach with this DIY Harm-free Homemade Bleach recipe! Bleach is often a necessary evil that we love for our laundry but not for the health risks, especially if you have young children. Bleach can be fatal if swallowed, but even exposure to bleach can cause respiratory issues or skin burns. This recipe will show you how to make a much safer DIY bleach alternative using hydrogen peroxide and lemon juice! It still gets your whites a dazzling white and your clothes will smell like fresh citrus instead of like chemical bleach. Perfect for families with children - you can't be too careful!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- DIY Gel Air Freshener Tutorial
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box