We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learn how to make homemade bleach with this DIY Harm-free Homemade Bleach recipe! Bleach is often a necessary evil that we love for our laundry but not for the health risks, especially if you have young children. Bleach can be fatal if swallowed, but even exposure to bleach can cause respiratory issues or skin burns. This recipe will show you how to make a much safer DIY bleach alternative using hydrogen peroxide and lemon juice! It still gets your whites a dazzling white and your clothes will smell like fresh citrus instead of like chemical bleach. Perfect for families with children - you can't be too careful!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Natural Vinegar DIY Mildew Cleaner
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- DIY Wool Dryer Balls
- How to Clean a Coffee Grinder With Rice
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden