DIY Gel Air Freshener Tutorial
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you don’t like candles but want to keep your house smelling fresh on the daily, this DIY Gel Air Freshener Tutorial is perfect for you! This air freshener gel is a fabulous, all-natural alternative to a traditional gel freshener. Keep the air freshener gel on your counter, tabletop, or in your cup holder for a fresh scent all day! Best of all, you can use any essential oil desired for a custom scent that may not be found in stores. Try this guilt-free DIY gel air freshener by clicking the link below!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- Essential Oil Homemade Cleaning Wipes
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Homemade Air Freshener Gel
- Easy Homemade Bathroom Cleaner
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Remote Caddy - Beginner Diy