DIY Gel Air Freshener
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Sometimes no matter how diligently we clean our houses, they smell unpleasant by the end of the week. Save your nose from any further distress with this DIY Gel Air Freshener! This unique homemade air freshener is not only effective, but it is also incredibly fun to make. Select your favorite essential oils to include in this recipe, and any room will smell deliciously fragrant. Add a drop or two of food coloring to give your gel fun colors. Since this DIY craft is so useful and cute, it would also be great as a hostess gift.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Natural Vinegar DIY Mildew Cleaner
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Rust Remover
- How to Detox and Deep Clean Your Bedroom
- Homemade Carpet Cleaner Solutions for Every Mess
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- DIY Stain Remover
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Ice Cream Coloring Page
- How To Make A Pretty Lace Doily
- Teacher Appreciation Tag
- Pudding Cup Turkey
- Flowers Coloring Page
- Printable I Spy Camping
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow