DIY Gel Air Freshener
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Sometimes no matter how diligently we clean our houses, they smell unpleasant by the end of the week. Save your nose from any further distress with this DIY Gel Air Freshener! This unique homemade air freshener is not only effective, but it is also incredibly fun to make. Select your favorite essential oils to include in this recipe, and any room will smell deliciously fragrant. Add a drop or two of food coloring to give your gel fun colors. Since this DIY craft is so useful and cute, it would also be great as a hostess gift.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- Homemade Rust Remover
- DIY Stain Remover
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Fridge Odor Remover Spray
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath