- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
DIY Febreze-Inspired Fabric Spray
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
People, pets, weather, unwanted rodents, all these things can cause some pretty nasty smells in your furniture, clothes, and rugs. Combat those smells with your own DIY Febreze-Inspired Fabric Spray. This fabric spray recipe is all natural; so no need to worry about chemicals sinking in to your furniture or filling the air. This project is a great use for essential oils, and doesn't use any fabric softener. When you don't have time to deep clean the carpet, just pull out your handy dandy homemade fabric spray to get you through until you do have time.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextEasy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Jul 23, 2018
What a great hack. I don't like not knowing what chemicals I'm spraying on clothes and fabrics, but sometimes things that've been in the closet for a while need to be refreshed. Love the idea of making something at home that I can use, and know exactly what went into it.
Aug 17, 2016
Febrese can be costly and I'm so happy to see you can make a copy cat recipe to make at home. This DIY Febreze-Inspired Fabric Spray is awesome, and I have all the ingredients. I'm sure this recipe can be changed up a bit if your don't like the smell of lavender, use a different essential oil of your choice. Thank you so much for this free DIY Febreze-Inspired Fabric Spray recipe.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Paint And Contact Paper Bookshelf Makeover
I saw a photo of a white bookshelf with a rustic wood back, and thought that would be the perfect way to update our laminate… Continue reading: "Paint And Contact Paper Bookshelf Makeover"
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Silver Polish
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- Vinegar DIY Floor Cleaner
- How to Clean a Coffee Grinder With Rice
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Taco Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Midsummer Headband
- Free Printable Farm Coloring Pages
- Summer Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Easy Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
- Cute And Colorful Red Bird Craft With Feathers
- Recycled Tin Can Fairy Wagon
- Large Bead Drogonfly
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block