We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Save yourself money and time by making these DIY Dishwasher Tabs. Easy and thrifty, these homemade dishwasher tabs can save you trips to the store and lessen your budget spent on cleaning supplies. You will use ingredients you probably already have at home, like vinegar and lemon essential oil to craft the tablet mixture. You can use molds, ice cube trays, or egg cartons to shape the tabs. When your DIY dishwasher tabs are done drying, you can place them in a trendy mason jar. Label them with a chic chalkboard label and your cleaning supplies will never have looked so stylish!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Homemade Gel Air Freshener
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- 10 Spring Cleaning Tips
- DIY Wrinkle Release Spray
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar