We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Save yourself money and time by making these DIY Dishwasher Tabs. Easy and thrifty, these homemade dishwasher tabs can save you trips to the store and lessen your budget spent on cleaning supplies. You will use ingredients you probably already have at home, like vinegar and lemon essential oil to craft the tablet mixture. You can use molds, ice cube trays, or egg cartons to shape the tabs. When your DIY dishwasher tabs are done drying, you can place them in a trendy mason jar. Label them with a chic chalkboard label and your cleaning supplies will never have looked so stylish!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Read NextDIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Natural Homemade Oven Cleaner
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- How to Clean Your Grill the Natural Way
- Stainless Steel Sink Cleaning Tutorial
- Natural Copper Cleaner DIY
- 10 Essential Oils for Laundry (And 4 Easy DIYs!)
- Homemade Dishwasher Detergent for Hard Water
- How to Clean a Coffee Grinder With Rice
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Printable I Spy Weather
- Diy Jewelry Organizer
- Two Row Repeat Quick And Simple Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Tier Tray Valentine Decor
- Dollar Tree Succulent Wreath
- Rose Petal Bath Bombs
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy