We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Save yourself money and time by making these DIY Dishwasher Tabs. Easy and thrifty, these homemade dishwasher tabs can save you trips to the store and lessen your budget spent on cleaning supplies. You will use ingredients you probably already have at home, like vinegar and lemon essential oil to craft the tablet mixture. You can use molds, ice cube trays, or egg cartons to shape the tabs. When your DIY dishwasher tabs are done drying, you can place them in a trendy mason jar. Label them with a chic chalkboard label and your cleaning supplies will never have looked so stylish!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Stain Remover
- How to Make Laundry Detergent
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Natural DIY Garbage Disposal Fresheners
- DIY Wool Dryer Balls
- Lavender Sage DIY All-Purpose Cleaner
- Homemade Drain Cleaner
- 10 Essential Oils for Laundry (And 4 Easy DIYs!)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy & Kid-friendly Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Sweater Wreath
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub