- see all comments
"How do you water these, especially with white carpet underneath? Seams like it would be better outside."
"I think this site is awesome I like to clean with out chemicals."
"Such a cute idea"
DIY Coconut Oil Antimicrobial Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Washing your hands more frequently than usual and using hand sanitizers with harsh chemicals can really take a toll on your hands, but this DIY Coconut Oil Antimicrobial Soap has got you covered. Not only has this recipe been medically reviewed by a doctor to ensure its effectiveness, it also uses nourishing ingredients like coconut oil and essential oils to repair and strengthen your skin. This tutorial is quick and easy, so that you can start reaping the benefits of this fantastic soap as soon as possible!
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextHomemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
Weve discovered the secret to combining rustic with recyclable. This Rustic Circle DIY Shelf is the perfect way to bring a rustic and… Continue reading: "Rustic Circle DIY Shelf"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Pattern: Simplest Crochet Dish Towel
- How To: Crochet A Dish Towel (free Pattern)
- Simple Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Grit Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Thermal Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Moss Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Spa Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Easy Makeup Remover Pad Crochet Pattern
- Coaster Crochet Pattern Using Moss Stitch
- Coaster Crochet Pattern With Lemon Peel Stitch