We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Does the inside of your microwave have an endless number of stains that are difficult to clean? Then follow this DIY Cleaning Microwave With Lemons Tutorial to learn how to make an all-natural, effective microwave cleaner. Cleaning a microwave can be straining and frustrating. This DIY will make your kitchen cleaning routine far easier! No need to buy pricey cleaning products that contain harsh chemicals. Not only is this DIY microwave cleaner affordable, but all of its ingredients can be found right in your kitchen. After using this cleaner, the inside of your microwave will look brand new.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Stainless Steel Sink Cleaning Tutorial
- How to Clean a Mattress with Baking Soda
- Homemade Orange Degreaser
- DIY Dishwasher Tabs
- How to Clean Ugg Boots
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Homemade Laundry Detergent with Essential Oils
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Homemade Cleaners You'll Love: 10 DIY Cleaning Products
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Swirly DIY Paper Flowers
- Not-Your-Average DIY Snow Globe
- Scribbler 3D Nano Printing Pen
- How to Keep a Christmas Tree Alive During the Holiday Season: Christmas Tree Tips
- Duck Brand Duck Tape
- Geometric Painted Tote Bag
- DIY Thanksgiving Table Runner
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Floating Flower Candles Without Mold
- Thrift Store Coffee Table Makeover