We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Does the inside of your microwave have an endless number of stains that are difficult to clean? Then follow this DIY Cleaning Microwave With Lemons Tutorial to learn how to make an all-natural, effective microwave cleaner. Cleaning a microwave can be straining and frustrating. This DIY will make your kitchen cleaning routine far easier! No need to buy pricey cleaning products that contain harsh chemicals. Not only is this DIY microwave cleaner affordable, but all of its ingredients can be found right in your kitchen. After using this cleaner, the inside of your microwave will look brand new.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Jewelry adds the perfect touch to any fashionable outfit, but tangled chains and caught hooks can be such a hassle. Organize your… Continue reading: "Leather and Twig DIY Jewelry Holder"
- Essential Oil Homemade Cleaning Wipes
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- DIY Wrinkle Release Spray
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- The Ghoster Coaster
- Remote Caddy - Beginner Diy
- Diy Crochet Pen Pencil Holder
- Halloween Paper Ghost Craft For Kids
- Halloween Pumpkin Oranges
- How To Make A Chalkboard