DIY Citrus Vinegar Cleaner
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Try this diy citrus vinegar cleaner to keep your home sparkling and safe from unhealthy chemicals. Plus it smells pretty fantastic! This DIY citrus vinegar cleaner is perfect for cleaning mirrors, glass, counter tops, and moping floors when diluted with water. It’s very easy to make and although it has to sit for 10 to 14 days until the peel works its magic into the vinegar, it’s totally worth the wait. Keep your home safe from unhealthy chemicals!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Finding new decorations for your home can be expensive, but not anymore with this Book Paper Dollar Store Wreath! If you are looking… Continue reading: "Book Paper Dollar Store Wreath"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY Stain Remover
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- How to Make Eyeglass Cleaner
- 60 Homemade Cleaners
- Homemade Air Freshener Gel
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Pincushion
- Diy Realistic Eyeballs
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates