DIY Baby Wipes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you have a messy family, these DIY Baby Wipes are perfect for you. They're great for cleaning up food spills, faces and hands, and of course, babies. Learning how to make homemade baby wipes will save you so much money over the years. These homemade baby wipes are incredibly easy to make, and all you need is toilet paper, essential oils, and water. You'll appreciate being able to make this natural cleaning product for your family since there are no harmful chemicals involved in these wipes.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Read NextDIY Wool Dryer Balls
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Snowman Top Hat Jenga Block Ornaments
- Free Christmas Gifts List Template Printable
- Crochet For A Cure
- How To Makeover End Tables
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark
- Paper Cup Elf