This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY All Purpose Surface Spray Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This recipe is so very simple! You can use this spray on absolutely everything, including butcher block countertops. It leaves a pleasant and interesting smell behind, thanks to the essential oils. It is great for tables because it leaves a slight sheen. It also gets the grime off of back splash with little to no elbow grease. You can even use it to clean out your microwave; it will take care of it with just a couple of sprays and some good wiping. Make sure to give it a little shake before you use it so that the oils get dispersed throughout before spraying."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 part water
- 1 part white distilled vinegar
- 10 drops tea tree oil
- 10 drops lemongrass oil
- 10 drops orange oil
Mix together in a spray bottle and use!
Read NextHow to Polish Wood Using a Candle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Homemade Rust Remover
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Soap With Wine
- Homemade Playdough Recipe
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Recipe
- Air Dry Clay Arum Lilies
- China Plate Mosaic
- Diy Massage Soap Bars
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Soft Homemade Cheese Buns
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries