This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY All Purpose Surface Spray Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This recipe is so very simple! You can use this spray on absolutely everything, including butcher block countertops. It leaves a pleasant and interesting smell behind, thanks to the essential oils. It is great for tables because it leaves a slight sheen. It also gets the grime off of back splash with little to no elbow grease. You can even use it to clean out your microwave; it will take care of it with just a couple of sprays and some good wiping. Make sure to give it a little shake before you use it so that the oils get dispersed throughout before spraying."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 part water
- 1 part white distilled vinegar
- 10 drops tea tree oil
- 10 drops lemongrass oil
- 10 drops orange oil
Mix together in a spray bottle and use!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- Homemade Rust Remover
- How To Remove Water Stains From Wood
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- How to Clean a Coffee Grinder With Rice
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Cute Paint Pour Flower Pots
- Printable Night Skies Coloring Page
- Diy Homemade Shower Melts For Relaxation And Aromathrapy
- Easy Body Wash Recipe With Bar Soap
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Extended Half Double Crochets
- Printable Rainbow Templates
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket