DIY All Purpose Surface Spray Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This recipe is so very simple! You can use this spray on absolutely everything, including butcher block countertops. It leaves a pleasant and interesting smell behind, thanks to the essential oils. It is great for tables because it leaves a slight sheen. It also gets the grime off of back splash with little to no elbow grease. You can even use it to clean out your microwave; it will take care of it with just a couple of sprays and some good wiping. Make sure to give it a little shake before you use it so that the oils get dispersed throughout before spraying."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 part water
- 1 part white distilled vinegar
- 10 drops tea tree oil
- 10 drops lemongrass oil
- 10 drops orange oil
Mix together in a spray bottle and use!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder
- Puff Stitch Crochet Flower Pattern
- DIY Test Tube Planter Stand