Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
Banish odors with this natural deodorizer made from coffee grounds!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Nothing ruins the aroma of homemade cooking faster than a stinky garbage disposal. Learn how to get rid of that smell with this recipe for Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer. With this tutorial, you can use a natural deodorizer to clear up any strange odors coming from your garbage disposal; so, you won't have to keep pouring chemicals down your drain.
This homemade air freshener uses classic cleaning ingredients, like baking soda and vinegar, to scrub away anything that's causing odors in your sink. Simply drop one of the deodorizers down your sink and rinse to make your kitchen smell good again.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Need more than a DIY deodorizer to tidy up your home? Then the DIY projects in this free eBook will come in handy! Homemade Cleaners You'll Love: 10 DIY Cleaning Products
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- Three Ingredient DIY Wood Polish
- Homemade Gel Air Freshener
- 10 Spring Cleaning Tips
- Easy Homemade Laundry Butter
- Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- DIY Febreze-Inspired Fabric Spray
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Pet Friendly House Plants (Free Printable)
- Textured Mandala Doily
- DIY Lavender Vanilla Bath Bombs
- Homemade Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- How to Grow a Bay Laurel
- How to Make a Gallery Wall
- Diy Solid Dish Soap
- Free Printable Backyard Bingo Game
- Upcycled Jeans Pin Board