Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
Banish odors with this natural deodorizer made from coffee grounds!
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Nothing ruins the aroma of homemade cooking faster than a stinky garbage disposal. Learn how to get rid of that smell with this recipe for Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer. With this tutorial, you can use a natural deodorizer to clear up any strange odors coming from your garbage disposal; so, you won't have to keep pouring chemicals down your drain.
This homemade air freshener uses classic cleaning ingredients, like baking soda and vinegar, to scrub away anything that's causing odors in your sink. Simply drop one of the deodorizers down your sink and rinse to make your kitchen smell good again.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Need more than a DIY deodorizer to tidy up your home? Then the DIY projects in this free eBook will come in handy! Homemade Cleaners You'll Love: 10 DIY Cleaning Products
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Revamp old pallet crates into a DIY shelving unit with this tutorial. These Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves are both functional and… Continue reading: "Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves"
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- How to Make Eyeglass Cleaner
- Budget-Friendly Homemade Laundry Detergent
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- DIY Stain Remover
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Homemade Dishwasher Detergent for Hard Water
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern
- Storage Labels
- How To Make A Pillow Mist Spray