We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you are a die-hard fan of mint chocolate chip ice cream, then you'll be thrilled to learn that you can make a soap out of mint and cocoa. This Cocoa Mint Natural Soap Recipe smells absolutely delectable. This particular soap scent can be difficult to find in stores. So why not use this opportunity to learn how to make natural soap? This craft is the perfect way to replenish your bathroom soap with a delicious-smelling alternative, or you can surprise a mint chocolate lover with a unique gift. It looks and smells so yummy, you'll have to resist taking a chomp!
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks