- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Cheap DIY Fabric Softener
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Out of fabric softener? Instead of going to the store and purchasing a new one, try making this Cheap DIY Fabric Softener. You’ll be surprised by how incredibly simple it is to make your own fabric softener. All the ingredients for this fabric softener recipe can be found in your bathroom and kitchen. There’s no need to go to the store to purchase anything! In just a few simple steps, you will have your homemade fabric softener in a container and ready to go. Just make sure to mix the ingredients before pouring the concoction into a bottle!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextEasy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Sep 26, 2017
Are you talking about hair conditioner?
Aug 28, 2017
Sometimes I don't do my laundry at all when am out of fbric softener. I just can't bring myself to do it so if you're like me then this tutorial is for you. Can you add some essential oil for fragrance?
Nov 03, 2016
This is really cool and will save me tons of money on fabric softener!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Paint And Contact Paper Bookshelf Makeover
I saw a photo of a white bookshelf with a rustic wood back, and thought that would be the perfect way to update our laminate… Continue reading: "Paint And Contact Paper Bookshelf Makeover"
- Easy Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Silver Polish
- Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer
- The Best Way to Remove Soap Scum
- Vinegar DIY Floor Cleaner
- How to Clean a Coffee Grinder With Rice
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Taco Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Midsummer Headband
- Free Printable Farm Coloring Pages
- Summer Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Easy Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
- Cute And Colorful Red Bird Craft With Feathers
- Recycled Tin Can Fairy Wagon
- Large Bead Drogonfly
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block