We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you have sensitive skin or a baby at home, then it’s important to use a laundry detergent that is suitable for those with sensitive skin. Check out this Baby Safe DIY Laundry Detergent recipe. You can use this homemade laundry detergent for any laundry machine; and, it’s incredibly simple to throw together. In fact, you will only need three ingredients, a grater, and a container. That’s it! Using this homemade cleaning product will help you save money and keep everyone in your family happy, babies included. Just add a third of a cup to your laundry instead of store-bought detergent.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Side Table Restoration
- Diy Valentine's Day Shaker Cards
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Cards For Kids
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- How To Make Rose Petal Salve