We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
If you have sensitive skin or a baby at home, then it’s important to use a laundry detergent that is suitable for those with sensitive skin. Check out this Baby Safe DIY Laundry Detergent recipe. You can use this homemade laundry detergent for any laundry machine; and, it’s incredibly simple to throw together. In fact, you will only need three ingredients, a grater, and a container. That’s it! Using this homemade cleaning product will help you save money and keep everyone in your family happy, babies included. Just add a third of a cup to your laundry instead of store-bought detergent.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Stain Remover
- How to Make Laundry Detergent
- Homemade Miracle Bathroom Cleaner
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- Natural DIY Garbage Disposal Fresheners
- DIY Wool Dryer Balls
- Lavender Sage DIY All-Purpose Cleaner
- Homemade Drain Cleaner
- 10 Essential Oils for Laundry (And 4 Easy DIYs!)
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy & Kid-friendly Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Sweater Wreath
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub