- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
All-Natural Homemade Furniture Polish
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
Regardless of how expensive your wood furniture is, you need to protect it with a polish to maintain the beautiful finish. Rather than purchasing one from the store, try making this All-Natural Homemade Furniture Polish. Made of different oils that you would most likely already have at home, this homemade wood polish is an affordable option. This polish will clean, condition, and create a protective barrier for your wood. You can also use this DIY wood polish to condition other wood items, such as rolling pins and cutting boards. Now you can admire the way your wood furniture shines like new.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Read NextDIY Wool Dryer Balls
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
Looking for unique DIY planter ideas? Try out this Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter. This DIY hanging flower basket… Continue reading: "Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter"
- DIY Wool Dryer Balls
- How to Polish Wood Using a Candle
- How to Clean a Coffee Grinder With Rice
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
- Alternatives to Mothballs (And Why You Should Use Them)
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Incredibly Simple Homemade Silver Polish
- How to Clean a Mattress with Baking Soda
- Cheap Homemade Laundry Detergent Tabs
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Twist Wire Headband
- Cream And Honey Whipped Soap Diy
- Copycat Animal Sauce