All-Natural Homemade Furniture Polish
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Regardless of how expensive your wood furniture is, you need to protect it with a polish to maintain the beautiful finish. Rather than purchasing one from the store, try making this All-Natural Homemade Furniture Polish. Made of different oils that you would most likely already have at home, this homemade wood polish is an affordable option. This polish will clean, condition, and create a protective barrier for your wood. You can also use this DIY wood polish to condition other wood items, such as rolling pins and cutting boards. Now you can admire the way your wood furniture shines like new.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
It is amazing how the smallest things can make a big difference! This Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project is absolutely charming and you… Continue reading: "Cabinet Door Chalkboard Project"
- 10 Homemade Cleaners
- Peppermint Antibacterial DIY Cleaning Spray
- DIY Reusable Dryer Sheets
- DIY Febreze-Inspired Fabric Spray
- What is Laundry Stripping? + How to Do It
- How to Make Homemade Jewelry Cleaner
- Easy Homemade Fabric Softener
- How to Remove Tough Stains
- DIY Wrinkle Release Spray
- Two Ingredient Wood Butter
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls