Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I love working with Tshirt Yarn. It gives a nice thick texture and sturdiness to any completed crochet pattern. Hence , I find them perfect for Crochet Basket, Rugs, Hotpads and Trivets. Crochet Hot pads and trivets are very handy to have around. Today am sharing a very easy pattern for Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet. They are not only easy but also work up pretty quick. These are also great for gift giving to your loved ones. Materials Used:- Tshirt Yarn 10mm Crochet Hook Size:- 12 Inches- Can be customized to any size."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy Built-In Closet Tutorial
- DIY Low-Profile Drawer for Easy Storage
- Fabulous Felt DIY Basket
- Industrial Pipe DIY Bookshelf Design
- How to Build Deck Gates
- DIY Closet Shelving
- Odor Eliminating Linen And Fabric Spray Recipe
- Easy DIY Ironing Board Organizer
- Metallic Upcycled Storage Containers
- DIY Storage Tower Hack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Haylee Hand Towel