Odor Eliminating Linen And Fabric Spray Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a DIY linen spray recipe to remove odors naturally. This is an easy recipe with only three ingredients, including an essential oil blend. I used a blend to remove odors, but I also give other essential oils that can also work. Use this to spray on a couch, throw pillows, curtains, and other fabrics to remove odors naturally. This is like a homemade Febreeze spray that doesn't have any chemicals. Always do a spot test before spraying all over."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Kitchen Storage Rack Tutorial
- Easy DIY Ironing Board Organizer
- Classic DIY Bathroom Shelves
- How to Organize Your Tool Closet
- DIY Toy Storage Shelves
- Teddy Bear Crochet Basket
- DIY Colorful Closet Organizer
- Gold Microphone DIY Chandelier
- Odor Eliminating Linen And Fabric Spray Recipe
- Maple DIY Wood Countertop
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Slipcovered Lampshade
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Dishwasher Cycle Not Working? Try This Before Calling A Repairman.
- Fun Solution For The Vertically Challenge
- Show Love & Support For Those Big Beautiful Blooms In Your Garden
- Diy Doggie Toothpaste