Odor Eliminating Linen And Fabric Spray Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a DIY linen spray recipe to remove odors naturally. This is an easy recipe with only three ingredients, including an essential oil blend. I used a blend to remove odors, but I also give other essential oils that can also work. Use this to spray on a couch, throw pillows, curtains, and other fabrics to remove odors naturally. This is like a homemade Febreeze spray that doesn't have any chemicals. Always do a spot test before spraying all over."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat