Modern DIY Rustic Shiplap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Take the classic shiplap look and create a modern feel to the wall. The stone fireplace and high vaulted ceiling will become even more of a showstopper with this makeover! Adding this wood feature wall to the fireplace is simple, quick, and gives a huge transformation to the space! The full tutorial is shared to create this wood plank feature wall. Even though this is typically a country look, the technique and paint color turn it contemporary, helping the overall look fit in with a coastal style living room."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Sprinkle Storage
- 34 DIY Projects for Home Improvement
- DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
- Under the Sink Organization From the Dollar Store
- Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer
- Heat Blocking Curtains
- How to Organize Your Pantry: Steps to a Cleaner Pantry
- Fashionable Stock Box DIY
- DIY Colorful Closet Organizer
- Top 100 Easy DIY Projects of 2018
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume
- No-Sew DIY Superhero Capes
- Cheesecloth Ghost DIY Decoration
- DIY Retro Video Game Desk Organizer