Making A Door For An Archway
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Learn how to make your own door with this DIY tutorial. Making a Door for an Archway can be tricky because of the shape, but it is possible. If you want a budget-friendly way to make custom doors, this is the DIY home improvement idea you've been looking for. Don't let your doorway intimidate you, learn how to make an arch door with this DIY project.
From the blogger: "We have this lovely archway leading into the living room of our 1929 beach cottage. While it is charming, and totally not symmetrical, we wanted to add doors to contain some of the noise the kids make in there while playing their instruments. The only doors we could find were custom and way more than we wanted to spend. When we went to the hardware store, the doors on display did not have enough wood on top to cut an arch...but the bottom did. A little flip and we were in business."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Upcycled DIY Plastic Storage Jars
- Under the Sink Organization From the Dollar Store
- DIY Closet Shelving
- Budget-Friendly Garage Shelves
- How to Organize Your Pantry: Steps to a Cleaner Pantry
- Easy DIY Ironing Board Organizer
- DIY Low-Profile Drawer for Easy Storage
- Rustic Hanging DIY Barn Door
- Upcycled Cabinet to DIY Bar
- DIY Boot Tray with Rocks
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Fabric Tortilla Warmer (video)
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Valentine's Day Bath Bombs Diy
- Printable Winter Word Scramble
- Make Kitchen Scrubbers Out Of Mesh Bags