Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This Rectangle Crochet Basket pattern is a great option for organization and storage.They are great for storing anything from hand towels.....toys....your crochet supplies and most of your other utilities. I have used Bulky Yarn to make this Basket.You you can trying making one with any yarn of your choice...... Chunky Yarn..... Macrame Chord....Jute Twine... or just use Three strands of yarn to give it a bulky texture. Just remember to change the hook size according to the yarn you would like to use. You can easily adjust the size of this basket according to your needs. Just change the starting number of Chain Stitches to make it bigger or smaller. Materials Used:- Bulky Yarn 6mm Crochet Hook"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have a shabby old bookcase lying around? Learn how to refurbish it with this tutorial for a Bookcase Turned Into Coffee Station.… Continue reading: "Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station"
- Creative Small Pantry Organization on a Budget
- How to Organize Your Tool Closet
- Vintage Soda Crate Storage Shelf
- Recycled Materials Homemade Shelf and Table
- Shallow Easy DIY Shelves
- DIY Floating Bathroom Vanity
- Fabulous Felt DIY Basket
- DIY Desk Organizer and Succulent Planter
- Upcycled Cabinet to DIY Bar
- DIY Sprinkle Storage
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy
- How To Make A Diffuser Bracelet
- How to Grow Arugula
- How to Grow Broccoli
- Wax Preserved Leaves