Make Kitchen Scrubbers Out Of Mesh Bags
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make a sponge, the ‘unsponge’, a useful reusable sponge, you can make at home from offcuts, toss in the machine to clean, and reuse over and over. Pick your colors to coordinate with your kitchen decor, or make the DIY unsponge for seasonal events – Halloween, Christmas, and summer watermelon sponges, spring to mind. The possibilities are endless. Make a few so you always have a zero waste sponge ready to use while the others may be air drying or in the washing machine."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Industrial Pipe DIY Bookshelf Design
- 34 DIY Projects for Home Improvement
- 32 DIY Organization Ideas
- How to Build Deck Gates
- DIY Terrarium
- DIY Storage Ideas and Organization Projects
- Decorative DIY Organization Jar
- Metallic Upcycled Storage Containers
- Kiwi and Watermelon Coasters
- Upcycled DIY Plastic Storage Jars
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids