Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Dress Up Your Table with this pretty Lacy Doily Crochet Tablemat. Use this as a centre piece and place a vase of flowers on it to give a pleasant ambience. This beautiful round tablemat is pretty quick and easy to make.They would also make great gifts for your loved ones. I have used Cotton Knitting yarn for this placemat. You can make yours in any yarn of your choice. You can also play around with variety of colors ,and make them in alternate rounds colors to give them a bright look. Materials Used:- Cotton Knitting Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have a shabby old bookcase lying around? Learn how to refurbish it with this tutorial for a Bookcase Turned Into Coffee Station.… Continue reading: "Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station"
- Creative Small Pantry Organization on a Budget
- How to Organize Your Tool Closet
- Vintage Soda Crate Storage Shelf
- Recycled Materials Homemade Shelf and Table
- Shallow Easy DIY Shelves
- DIY Floating Bathroom Vanity
- Fabulous Felt DIY Basket
- DIY Desk Organizer and Succulent Planter
- Upcycled Cabinet to DIY Bar
- DIY Sprinkle Storage
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy
- How To Make A Diffuser Bracelet
- How to Grow Arugula
- How to Grow Broccoli
- Wax Preserved Leaves