Kitchen Storage Improvements
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"With any kitchen reno, there are some ‘must haves’ if you plan to stay long term – but storage is a biggie! If your kitchen is fairly small, like ours, storage is key! To make any kitchen super functional, all it takes is the addition of practical storage in the form of pullouts and pot drawers! In this post, we tackled the panty, lower cabinets and show you how we organized our new found storage spaces in the kitchen. "
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have a shabby old bookcase lying around? Learn how to refurbish it with this tutorial for a Bookcase Turned Into Coffee Station.… Continue reading: "Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station"
- Creative Small Pantry Organization on a Budget
- How to Organize Your Tool Closet
- Vintage Soda Crate Storage Shelf
- Recycled Materials Homemade Shelf and Table
- Shallow Easy DIY Shelves
- DIY Floating Bathroom Vanity
- Fabulous Felt DIY Basket
- DIY Desk Organizer and Succulent Planter
- Upcycled Cabinet to DIY Bar
- DIY Sprinkle Storage
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy
- How To Make A Diffuser Bracelet
- How to Grow Arugula
- How to Grow Broccoli
- Wax Preserved Leaves